As the weather gets warmer and people start to congregate outside, delicious and non-alcoholic CBD cocktails can be a great way to enjoy yourself while still being mindful of your health. From iced tea to fruity smoothies, here are five different recipes that you can try this summer. Not only will they give you a healthy dose of CBD, but they’re also sure to tantalize your taste buds.
CBD Cocktails and Mocktail Recipes
Cocktails are a great way to add a unique twist to any gathering. With the rise of cannabis products, making a CBD-infused cocktail is a fun way to enjoy cannabis in a tasty beverage. There are many recipes available online that make use of CBD products to create delicious and refreshing cocktails. Whether you want to make a simple CBD cocktail or a more complex recipe, you’ll find the perfect recipe for your next event.
Difference between a CBD Cocktail and CBD Mocktail?
“Give your favorite drinks a twist and make them CBD-infused! Whether you opt for a CBD cocktail (an alcoholic beverage with CBD) or a CBD mocktail (a non-alcoholic drink with CBD), the choice is yours. But remember, what’s considered a CBD cocktail can be somewhat subjective; some people choose to swap out alcohol such as rum or a spirit, for THC – the psychoactive component of marijuana!” Which of course is just as great!
4 Delicious CBD Infused Cocktail Recipes to Try this Winter.
Making your own CBD cocktails is a fun way to experiment with cannabis products. A CBD cocktail recipe can be as simple or as complex as you want it to be, depending on your preference.
Start by choosing the base of your cocktail. Popular options include vodka, gin, and whiskey. Then, decide on a mixer to combine with the alcohol. Some popular mixers are tonic, juice, and soda. Finally, add in the CBD. You can choose an oil, tincture, or isolate to get the desired amount of CBD in your drink. After everything is combined, your CBD cocktail is ready to enjoy!
1. Zesty, Fruity Sangria with VinoHerb CBD Wine
With no doubt, this delightful CBD cocktail is ideal for a night of celebration! It offers a perfectly balanced combination of sweet indulgence and refreshing flavour – the perfect beverage for the party season. Gather up the listed ingredients and get ready to make this mouth-watering cocktail recipe!
- 1 1/4 oz of your favorite apple liquor (If you want a non-alcoholic cocktail aka a cbd mocktail, simply pull out the apple liquor)
- 1/3 cup VinoHerb CBD Sangria
- 1 1/2 of Cranberry juice
- 1 1/2 oz pineapple juice
- lemon lime soda
To make this cbd cocktail in a cocktail shaker, first gather all the ingredients you need. Measure out the desired amounts of each ingredient and add them to the shaker. Add some ice cubes and secure the lid on the shaker. Hold the shaker firmly with both hands and shake vigorously for about 20 seconds. This will mix the ingredients together and chill the drink. Once it is ready, strain the mixture into a glass or serve it straight from the shaker. Enjoy your delicious cocktail!
2. CBD Infused Expresso Martini
A espresso martini is a cocktail made with vodka, coffee liqueur, and espresso. It is usually served in a chilled martini glass and garnished with coffee beans. To create your own cbd infused expresso martini you will need:
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1/2 ounce coffee liqueur
- 1 ounce CBD espresso, freshly brewed (or cold brew concentrate). We recommend getting Balance CBD Infused Coffee or Buddha Beans.
- 1/2 ounce sweet syrup
- Garnish: coffee beans
Beginning with the vodka, coffee liqueur, espresso and sweet syrup, fill a shaker with ice and give it a vigorous shake until everything is properly chilled. Carefully pour the concoction into a chilled cocktail glass and adorn it with three coffee beans for a final touch.
3. Zesty CBD Gin and Tonic Stirred Cocktail
People love gin and tonic cocktails because they are light, refreshing, and versatile. Gin is a complex spirit that can be enjoyed on its own or combined with different ingredients to create a variety of delicious cocktails.
The addition of tonic water adds a layer of sweetness and bitterness that balances the strong flavor of gin, creating a refreshing and enjoyable drink. Gin and tonic cocktails also provide an opportunity to experiment with different flavors, allowing people to explore new tastes and find the combination that best suits their palate.
To make this CBD cocktail recipe you will need:
- 4 tablespoons of CBD Gin, we recommend Silent Pool Distillers Colorado High CBD Gin. But, if you can’t get your hands on this brand, just go with the gin of your choice
- 1 teaspoon of powdered sugar
- 1 to 2 table spoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 to 4 ounces of club soda (Now, if you end up going for a regular non-CBD infused gin, then get your dose of CBD through some CBD seltzers)
Shake up your evening with this refreshingly zesty CBD gin cocktail! Simply combine gin, lemon juice and powdered sugar in a cocktail shaker with plenty of ice. Strain into an ice-filled glass and top off with club soda. Garnish with a slice of lemon for an extra burst of citrusy flavour. Enjoy!
4. Spiced Watermelon: Take your CBD Cocktail Journey to Another Level
Nothing says relaxation quite like a refreshing watermelon drink. Whether you’re looking to beat the summer heat, or just trying to relax after a long day, this Spiced Watermelon CBD cocktail is sure to rejuvenate your day.
What you’ll need:
- Your favourite CBD seltzer brand.
- 1 to 2 of oz Spicy Tequila
- ¾ oz Lime Juice
- ¾ oz Agave (or a sweetner of your choice)
- Fresh watermelon juice
- Chili Lime Rimming Salt
- 1 Lime wedge (for garnish)
A few extra tools…
- Cocktail jigger
- Cocktail shaker
- Making a cocktail with a cocktail jigger and shaker is relatively easy. First, measure out the ingredients you need for your cocktail into the jigger (In this case we’ve given you the rough amounts but feel free to get creative and adjust to your liking).
- Make sure to include the proper amount of alcohol, mixers, and garnishes. Once all of the ingredients are in the jigger, add ice and shake the mixture in the shaker for about 10 seconds. This will help to mix the ingredients together, as well as chill them.
- After shaking, strain the mixture into a glass and garnish with whatever you like. Enjoy!
The Best Non-Alcoholic CBD Mocktails to Try This Summer
CBD mocktails are a great way to enjoy the benefits of CBD without the intoxicating effects of alcohol. These delicious mixed drinks are perfect for people looking to attain calmness, relax their muscles, and clear their minds.
Additionally, CBD mocktails are typically lower in calories than traditional cocktails, making them a healthier option for those looking to watch their caloric intake.
Finally, CBD mocktails are fun to make and even more fun to enjoy, giving you the perfect way to start off an evening with friends or family.
a. Non-Alcoholic Mulled Wine Using CBD Infused Wine.
Ah, mulled wine–not technically a ‘mocktail’, yet undeniably one of the most relaxing cbd-infused beverages around–how could we not include it on our list?
Mulled wine is a warm, spiced drink made with red wine, citrus, cinnamon, cloves, and other spices. It is usually served during the winter months and is a popular drink at holiday parties. To make non-alcoholic CBD infused mulled wine, you’ll need:
- A bottle of Vino Herb Cabernet Sauvignon
- Slice one to two oranges into thin, round slices.
- 4-6 whole cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 star anise
- 2 to 4 tablespoons brown sugar or honey
- For a tantalizing twist, we recommend adorning your mixed drink with citrus slices (orange, lemon, grapefruit) and a sprinkling of cinnamon sticks and nutmeg – the perfect combination of sweet and spice!
And now the steps…
1. Gather your ingredients: CBD wine, orange juice, cinnamon sticks, star anise, cloves, nutmeg, brown sugar, and a few slices of orange.
2. In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, combine the wine, orange juice, brandy, cinnamon sticks, star anise, cloves, nutmeg, brown sugar, and orange slices.
3. Bring the mixture to a simmer and reduce the heat to low.
4. Simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Strain the mulled wine through a sieve and discard the solids.
6. Serve warm in mugs or heat-proof glasses.
7. Garnish with a cinnamon stick, star anise, and/or orange slices. Enjoy!
Best CBD Infused Wine for your Mulled Wine
Vino Herb Cabernet Sauvignon exudes a vibrant crimson red, boasting intense tannins from some of the finest grapes in the region. Its aromatic bouquet brings a hint of dark fruit and spice to the nose, culminating in a truly opulent experience. Every taste of her de-alcoholised Cabernet Sauvignon is simply spectacular. An exquisite blend of ripened strawberries and earthy blackberries create a medium-bodied and indulgent sensation that leaves you with a clean, smooth finish.
CryBaby California Red Blend CBD Infused Wine: This California Red Blend is truly remarkable – with a gorgeous nose of dried cherries and black currant, its rich colour and mild astringency make for a velvety and jammy red wine experience. By using a distillation process to remove alcohol, it retains all the natural, delicate flavors of wine – a perfect, non-alcoholic treat!
b. Rosé & Strawberry CBD Slushie
Wow your guests with this soothing, CBD-infused mocktail that will have you feeling relaxed and revitalized. The sweet yet dry VinoHerb Rosé-based mocktail will pair perfectly with a savory and flavorful cheese board or the most scrumptious desserts.
This captivating blush rose radiates with the aroma of juniper and rosewater, enhanced by an exquisite hint of crushed wild berries. Delight in its textural succulence of strawberry and pomegranate, perfectly complemented by a deep and refreshing berry undertone. To make this CBD infused mocktail you will need:
- A bottle of Vino Herb Rosé CBD wine
- 1 to 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 cup ice
- 1 -2 tablespoons sugar
sparkling wine or sparkling juice, (this is totally optional)
Making this CBD mocktail is super easy! All you need to do is place all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. Pour into glasses and top with a splash of sparkling wine or sparkling juice (optional). Finally, garnish the CBD beverage with slices of fresh strawberries.
Make the Best CBD Infused Cocktails and CBD Mocktails this 2023
With these five CBD cocktail recipes, you’re sure to have the perfect beverage to quench your thirst and relax your body this summer. So, get out there and start mixing up these delightful cocktails for yourself and your friends! Try one of them today and experience the amazing effects of CBD for yourself.